|Title||Oshkosh High School|
|Description||Albumen stereoview prints of Oshkosh High School.|
Oshkosh High School
|Photographer||Lockwood, William M.|
|Copyright||Oshkosh Public Museum|
|Collection||Found in Collection|
|Cataloged by||Cross, Scott|
Stereoview albumen print of the Oshkosh High School. View taken toward the front of the building along Algoma Boulevard.
The Oshkosh High School was designed by Chicago architect L. D. Cochran in 1866. It was constructed in 1867 by two builders: Levi G. Alger and William Wilson. It was built of cream colored bricks in the Second Empire style with central tower with mansard roof. The structure was destroyed in a fire in 1901.