|Title||Wilkin-Challoner Company Saw|
|Object Name||Print, Photographic|
|Description||Gelatin print on cardstock of Wilkin-Challoner Company Saw. The image has been highly retouched with an airbrush by Armin Reinke, Artist, 7 High Street.|
|Copyright||Oshkosh Public Museum|
|Cataloged by||Cross, Scott|
product photograph used for advertising showing a Wilkin-Challoner Company saw.
The company began in Oshkosh in 1887 as George Challoner's Sons and incorporated in 1892. In 1905 they reorganized as Wilkin-Challoner Company. They manufactured shingle mill machines and Ice making and refrigeration machines. In 1945 they became C. K. L. Machinery Company. In 1961 they were sold to Nash Bell Challoner.