|Object Name||Print, Photographic|
|Description||Gelatin print of the Libbey House.|
Libbey, Daniel L.
|Photographer||Libbey, Carrie Reed|
|Copyright||Oshkosh Public Museum|
|Cataloged by||Cross, Scott|
|Notes||View showing the Daniel L. Libbey House at 510 Algoma Boulevard. The house is a large two-story brick structure in the Italian Villa style. Libbey had the house built in 1873 and it was located north of the Hooper-Oviatt House. The house was purchsed by the state in 1911 and used for classrooms and raised in 1926 when the Normal School built on the property.|